Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sketches from Dorval



These two sketches are from my most recent trip to Montreal. As I was adding some texture to the woman's hair, I heard a familiar voice say "there he is". It was my brother and his lady friend who by chance walked past me. I knew they were to arrive a while after I did, but we had not exchanged flight information. Although the arrivals area at Dorval airport is quite small, I still like how the trip started off, by chance. The synchronicities did not stop there however. Perhaps I'll get into them another time.

2 comments:

kedsarecool said...

love how the wing of the airplane goes off the page onto the other page. does that even make sense?

Phil said...

it does! I obviously didn't plan on that, but , as with most things, when you don't plan it still seems to work out.;)